Saturday, February 9, 2013

WELCOME!!

Welcome to The Anime Hive! Anime from the point of a 16-year-old and her friends.

I'm Meg. I'm a pale 16-year-old Moron girl in California, with a taste for the animated. I've seen dozens for animes, my favorites being Gosick, Black Butler, Death Note, and Steins;Gate.

I hope you enjoy yourself here at The Anime Hive! We'll be posting character spotlights, anime episode reviews, and full animes reviews, on the following animes:

Black Butler
Black Butler II
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Gosick
Black Rock Shooter
Steins;Gate
Death Note
Devil May Cry
Occult Academy
Best Student Councail
Another
Angelic Layer
Soul Eater
Gunslinger Girl
Fortune Arterial
Yokuwakaru Gendai Maho (Modern Magic Made Easy)
H2O: Footprints In the Sand
Myself;Yourself
Kurokami: The Animation
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight: Guilty
Itsuka Tenma No Kuro Usagi (A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives)
Trigun
Ergo Proxy

-Meg-

No comments:

Post a Comment